BIKETRONICS SMART EQUALIZER BT801 2001-2013 FL / Dyna / Softail
5 STAR Reviews for the BT801 Series:
Got it, plugged it in, tied it down and everything worked as advertised. No issues with either the led signals or the factory alarm in my 2008 Ultra Classic. I chose this one since it does not need to be hooked to power like the Custom Dynamics model.
Very easy ordering, quick shipping, and good pricing.
After a failed installation with [named edited out] on my 07 FLHT I bought the model 801. After a quick install it worked perfectly with no red warning and proper flashing of signals.
This simple plug & play unit solved my fast flashing issue. Tucks away nicely too. After about a month of use, no problems whatsoever.
I have used another brand on several bikes over the years and they have always let me down. Never mind all the splicing/soldering to install them.
This unit is compact, lightweight, it works great, and it is truly “plug n play” installation.
Unless you just enjoy soldering and heat-shrinking wires, buy this product. You will not be disappointed!
- The “original” low-heat plug-in computerized load equalizer
- OEM connectors provide Plug-N-Play simplicity
- Unusually small size – perfect for motorcycle applications
- Automotive quality package using mil-spec epoxy
- Engineered and produced in the United States
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fixes fast flashing issue when LEDs are added
- Only one needed per bike
- Fits Softails/FL Series /Dyna 2001 – 2013
- If you have a question about your bikes lighting connector please physically check on your bike or manual. Also feel free to call us on the phone. 813-713-5700 Talk to Ed